Take advantage of our telephone banking facility to arrange transfers and discuss your accounts.
About our Expat Savings
Skipton International specialises in providing Expat Savings, we understand the challenges that Expats sometimes encounter. Becoming an Expat is a life changing and exciting event; however, it may limit your choices for savings products as many UK banks and building societies do not accept applications from overseas residents.
We find that customers select Skipton International’s Expat Savings products for the following reasons:-
- Skipton International has a conservative risk appetitive and expatriates like our simple business model of providing prime residential mortgages across England, Wales and the Channel Islands.
- Being based in Guernsey Skipton International is located in one of the world’s most reputable and well established financial centres.
- Of course the attractive rates we offer for Expat Savings is welcomed.
- We offer a range of Expat Savings products from Easy Access and Notice to occasional Fixed Rate savings accounts. We should have a product to meet most Expat Savings needs.
- With the use of passwords and nominated accounts customers can manage their accounts and transfer Expat Savings by telephone instruction.
- Our Expat Savings account opening process is simple and straightforward.
- Skipton International is open and honest, we write to our customers should the interest rates on their Expat Savings change.
- And of course, there is the friendly, knowledgeable service we provide our customers, be they local to the Channel Islands or expatriate across the world. We are extremely proud of the feedback our customers provide as measured by Feefo.
It is therefore no surprise that Skipton has Expat Saving customers resident in over 100 countries, representing most of the world’s time zones.
To open an Expat Savings account, please check our products via the links on the right and complete an Application.